We close the achievement gap by making the entire classroom ecosystem adaptive to the learning needs of each student.
What is Enlearn?
Enlearn is a groundbreaking learning platform that allows publishers, school districts and teachers to work together to deliver personalized learning while using classroom data to make content and learning more effective.
Unlike other adaptive platforms, Enlearn diagnoses key learning obstacles and misconceptions in the student’s thought process, not just final answer, in order to deliver the right problem with the right support at the right time, personalized to the student’s learning DNA.
Enlearn is committed to a world in which all children have the opportunity to learn to their fullest potential.
Deliver a curriculum that is personalized to the learning needs of each student while using classroom data to make content and learning more effective.
- Deliver self-adapting content that supports the student-specific learning paths and progressions
- Get unprecedented and immediate insights into how your curriculum is being delivered by each individual teacher, school or district
- Use continuous embedded formative assessment to immediately identify and address learning obstacles
Dramatically advance learning for all students by continuously improving content and teacher effectiveness in real time.
- Deliver the right content and the right support at the right time personalized to the student’s learning DNA
- Empower teachers with real-time student performance data along with actionable tips for advancing learning
- Embrace the classroom ecosystem including each student’s history of problem solving, level of engagement, motivation and persistence
Increase the effectiveness of learning by integrating assessment into the learning process while creating more content faster at a lower cost.
- Extend content reach by optimizing formative and summative assessments at the same time at low cost
- Diagnose shortcomings that undermine the effectiveness of assessments prior to publishing
- Generate a large volume of items and distractors rapidly at low cost and then deliver a virtually unlimited personalized progression
For the first time, deliver personalized learning that meets the needs of each child.
- Use real-time data to understand each student’s current level of understanding within a given concept, as well as the overall progress of the classroom
- Get prompts that tell you in real-time what the “next best” action – activity or intervention – is that is most likely to have a positive impact on learning
- Use built-in real-time formative assessments to immediately identify and address learning obstacles